Immunomodulatory Biomaterials 1
Timeslot: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 - 10:45am to 12:15pm
Track: Immunomodulatory Biomaterials
The session will focus on engineered biomaterials for therapeutic immune modulation. Specifically, the session will cover topics ranging from biomaterials for delivery of immunomodulators and imaging agents, scaffolds for immunomodulation, cellâ€based therapies, etc. Several cutting edge immune engineering platforms will be included.
Ashish Kulkarni, PhD
Abstracts will be available for download on April 20, 2021.
35. Engineering Injectable Artificial T-Cell Stimulation Microparticles, Natalie Livingston, B.S., John Hickey, PhD, Sebastian Salathe, B.S., Hai-Quan Mao, PhD, Jonathan Schneck, MD, PhDJohns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
36. Stimuli-Responsive Nanoreporter for Early Monitoring of Immunotherapy Response, Anujan Ramesh Ramesh1, Sahana Kumar2, Dipika Nandi3, Anthony Brouillard2, Alexandria Wells3, Leonid Pobezinsky, Ph.D.3,4, Barbara Osborne, Ph.D.3,4, Ashish Kulkarni, Ph.D.1,2,3,4, Anh Nguyen21University of Massachusetts in Amherst, Amherst, MA, USA, 2University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA, USA, 3University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Amherst, MA, USA, 4University of Massachusetts - Amherst, Amherst, MA, USA
37. Harnessing Sustained Release to Produce Robust, Durable, and High-Quality Influenza Immunity, Gillie Roth, PhD1, Olivia Saouaf2, Eric Appel, PhD1,21Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA, USA, 2Stanford University, Stanford, CA, USA
38. Plasticity of primary human macrophages in crosstalk with scaffolds and tissue-engineered blood vessels, Beatriz Hernaez-Estrada, Grad Student1,2, Edorta Santos-Vizcaino, PhD1,3,4, Rosa Hernandez, PhD1,3,4, Kara Spiller, PhD21University of the Basque Country, Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain, 2Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 3Bioaraba, Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain, 4Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Madrid, Spain
39. Take-Out or Dine-in: Immunogenicity of Peptide Nanofibers Presenting Exogenous or Endogenous Forms of the Same Antigen, Paresh Shrimali, PhD, Jeremy Buck, BS, Darren Kim, BA, Jai Rudra, PhDWashington University in Saint Louis, Saint Louis, MO, USA
40. The Extracellular Matrix Scaffold Type-2 Host Immune Response Facilitates Cancer Protection, Matthew Wolf, PhD1,2,3, Sudipto Ganguly, PhD3, Radhika Narain, MS2, Drew Pardoll, MD, PhD3, Jennifer Elisseeff, PhD2,31National Cancer Institute, Frederick, MD, USA, 2Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA, 3Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA